Sunday, November 12, 2006

ooooppsss...long time no post....

Alaska cont'd.... Elizabeth (on the right) and her cousin Brianne enjoying a bonfire (courtesy of Uncle Tim) in the rain. Elizabeth and Brianne roasting marshmallows on the beach with Aunt Becky...in the rain (seems we did a lot of stuff...in the rain). That was a hard fire to light...needed gas from the truck to start it...they didn't taste all that great. :) But Elizabeth didn't care!

Elizabeth (on the left) and Brianne running through the grass by the cabin. They had a lot of fun together when they weren't at each other's throats. :)

Well..all for now...I'm pooped after a long day at "the other house"....have a good night!

Maria

P.S. Sorry for the bad layout...I'm new at this!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

looks like such fun!! rain is something us SoCal girls are getting used to, no?

Maria said...

yeah, rain...gettin' used to it alright. I figured I'd be ok up here in the Northwest - I used to get bored with SoCal sunshine ALL THE TIME...I like weather! Really stormy days are actually fun.