Thursday, October 26, 2006

OK...let's see if I can do a quick Post #3 - for those of you that are "watching". When you are incredibly busy with a house remodel, but have an urge to camp, where do you go - to the backyard of course! Yes, Mom....remember that night I was talking to you on the phone and Elizabeth told me Paul was going to set up the tent? Remember how I said I was having nothing to do with it? Well...they suckered me into it. In fact, I had to set up the tent.....because Paul couldn't figure it out. So, here are some pictures from our "camping trip" this summer. :) That poor marshmallow, it doesn't know what it's in for! Marshmallow Flambe! MMMM...S'mores. I think we stopped at three, plus a few extra marshmallows. Gotta get that annual quota in, ya know!

BUDDY! Get off my pillow! Yes, our 95 lb puppy slept in the tent too.

So, that was our big camp-out. Must say...it was awfully nice to go inside and make coffee with a coffee maker in morning....no Coleman stove or campfire to fight with. And this campsite even came with a dishwasher!

All for now - see ya at the next post!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

looks like fun!! I can't wait to get some camping action going with the boys! Maybe next summer!!