Sunday, October 29, 2006

I LOVE "fall back" on the time change. I got enough sleep and still have some time to do a quick post! It's a beatiful fall morning here in Arlington. It's breezy, dark grey clouds with a bit of sunshine peeking through.

***********************************************

Elizabeth and I raked up the leaves from our maple tree yesterday. Wanna see what we woke up to?! Here ya go...

Elizabeth's comment...."Get me the chainsaw!"

**************************************************

Here's Elizabeth in the maple tree yesterday (when she still liked it):

**********************************************************

This is the pumpkin Elizabeth carved last night. We were working over at our other house and our FABULOUS neighbors invited us over for dinner and pumpkin carving. It was one of those completely unplanned events that was really fun and just what I needed!

Well - all for now...I better get started on the rest of my day.

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

the extra hour is great, but it'll be dark about 5:00 here! waaaahh! looks like a fun day! we have maples too, and about 50 trees on our property.... need to get rakin!!

Maria said...

Yeah, it gets dark about 5:00 here too. We must be about the same amount north - lattitude? longitude? one of those. How do you like mid-winter and dusk at 4:00?! Have fun raking...and raking...and raking - sure makes my ONE maple tree look easy!