Friday, July 06, 2007

We're In!

Well, we finally moved into our "new" house. Things have been busy, I'll see how quick I can make this! Mostly this will just be pictures...

Munching on sugar snap peas at the new house.

Our pumpkins!

Some sort of squash...we got them mixed up, so it's either zuchini or yellow squash (?!)

Pretty lavender - I can't take credit for that one - it was here when we bought the place.

How we ever found the time to grow a garden from seed, I'll never know, but they sure are yummy!
Buddy eating his peanut butter container (organic, of course) in the driveway of the new house.

One more more motorcycle ride in the backyard of our old house.

Well...when I find my camera, I'll show you what the "new" house looks like with all our STUFF in it - sure makes if feel more like home to have a couch in the living room instead of a ladder and paint cans!

Hope you all had a great 4th...Happy Friday!

No comments: