Thursday, February 22, 2007

House Pictures

We finally decided on a wall color.
Erica - this is the color that I was trying to get advice about on the phone with you
Sounds pretty silly now - paint color advice by phone. :P
These are the two cabinets going on
either side of the range.

Here is our living room (finally painted), which has now become the staging area for our kitchen cabinets.

Well...that's all for me....gotta go help Paul hang a door! Uh...see ya in a month...that seems to be my posting rate!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

coming along! I like the brown color, is it the kitchen?? Beautiful! Looks like a nice house!! Bummer about the pot o' gold!

Maria said...

The brown color is in the kitchen, which leads to the dining room and on into the living room. I like the color too, although it was a big debate between Paul and I (I thought it would be too much of the "same" color with our cabinets and bamboo floors) but it came out really nice. It was clearance paint to boot - $20 for 5 gallons...I love clearance paint - you save money and have limited choices, since I don't do good with a wall of colors to choose from. Thanks for the encouragement...this project is dragging on and getting tiring!

I hope you have a great time in SoCal! Don't stress the plane trip. Have a great time at Disneyland!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.